HSB-1 Laboratory Heat Sealer is used for the production of heat seals and/or measurement of heat sealability of flexible packaging. Produces seals up to 300mm long x 5 to 25mm wide.
Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and dwell time), enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital, and the HSB-1 Laboratory Heat Sealer provides a standard range of controls for this purpose, that may be upgraded as required to precision digital controls.
- Single (Upper) sealing jaw temperature control or Dual (Upper & Lower) sealing
jaw temperature control
- Sealing jaw dimension/profile as required (inc. Matched crimp 120° x 1.8mm pitch)
- Upgrade to digital pressure transducer/readout, and digital dwell timer
- Stainless Steel sealing jaws
- Teflon Coated Tape or Teflon Coated Jaws
- PVC Dust Cover
- Alarm package for temperature High/Low, selectable
- Cold seal system
- Digital thermometer with s/s band probe to check jaw