The PERMATRAN-W 1/50 G is designed for low-cost barrier testing for Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR) on films from low to high barriers. It features a removable horizontal test cartridge offering easy sample preparation and an integrated control system with digital display and touch keypad.
- Reliable high sensitivity RH sensor meeting ASTM E398
- Detection levels down to 0.1 g/(m2*day)
- Controlled humidification on both test and carrier gas
Easy to use
- Removable test cartridges allow fast easy sample preparation
- Fully automated temperature, flow and RH controls simplify testing
- Automated test method can start a test by a single press of a button
- Customize and store up to 99 pre-determined test methods
The PERMATRAN-W 1/50 G analyser is designed to be easy to use and provides reliable accurate test results. Designed for both first-time users and the advanced operator this analyser provides very accurate and repeatable test results within a wide detection range from 0.1 to 100 g/(m2*day).
The upper detection limit can be extended to 1,000 g/(m2*day) with the use of a 5 cm2 masking.
The instrument is easy to use with features such as removable horizontal test cartridge, digital display with advisory screen prompts for operator inputs, and fully automated testing providing reliable results with minimal training. The compact footprint and integrated control system require less space than other WVTR instruments.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s PERMATRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest-lasting on the market. The PERMATRAN-W 1/50 G is the cost-effective option for laboratories looking to start in-house permeation testing.