The PERMATRAN-W 3/61 instrument allows you to test up to 6 film samples or packages at a time. The single head design is easy to load with one clamp while the user software provides a convenient dashboard showing cell status or individual cell test progress.
- MOCON’s Patented Modulated InfraRed sensor is the only modulated sensor system on market meeting ASTM F1249
- For common barriers with detection levels down to 0.05 g/(m2*day)
- Fully adjustable temperature, flow and RH controls for a wide range of testing
High Throughput and Flexibility
- Fast sensor response time allows short test times
- Parallel testing of 6 samples at a time
- Option to test either films or packages with the optional adaptor
The PERMATRAN-W 3/61 can test the Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR) on both films and packages from low to high barriers. It uses the MOCON’s patented long-life modulated IR sensor which is the basis for the ASTM standard F1249. This analyser provides very accurate and repeatable test results within a wide detection range from 0.05 to 500 g/(m2*day).
The instrument has interchangeable heads allowing testing of films, packages, or connection to remote testing cells. The easy to use operator interface can be connected to other MOCON instruments providing centralized control and monitoring of multiple instruments. It’s fully adjustable temperature, flow and RH range allows a wide range of testing.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s PERMATRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest-lasting on the market. The 3/61 offers cost-effective, versatile WVTR analysis.