The OX-TRAN 702 instrument allows testing of up to 7 different samples at a time. The cells feature removable horizontal test cartridges that allow testing of films or packages with an adaptor making the 702 a versatile instrument for any busy laboratory.
- Patented Coulox® sensor is the only absolute Coulometric sensor on market, never requiring calibration
- For barriers with detection levels down to 0.05 cc/(m2*day)
- Fully automated temperature and flow controls simplify testing and provide unparalleled repeatability
High Throughput and Flexibility
- Fast sensor response time allows short test times
- Parallel testing of 7 samples at a time
- Option to test either films or packages
The OX-TRAN 702 can test the Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) on both films and packages from low to high barriers without humidification. It uses MOCON’s patented Coulox absolute (intrinsic) coulometric sensor which requires no calibration and is the basis for ASTM standard D3985.
The Instrument has industry leading features such as removable horizontal test cartridges and fully automated testing providing higher throughput in the lab with less training. The easy to use operator interface can be connected to other MOCON instruments providing centralized control and monitoring of multiple instruments.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s OX-TRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest-lasting on the market. The 702 offers the throughput required for a highly utilized laboratory.