The OX-TRAN 2/61 instrument allows you to test up to 6 film samples or packages with the optional adaptor. The single head design is easy to load with one clamp while the user software provides a convenient dashboard showing cell status or individual cell test progress.
- Patented Coulox® sensor is the only absolute Coulometric sensor on the market, never requiring calibration
- For common barriers with detection levels down to 0.5 cc/(m2*day)
- Fully adjustable temperature, flow and RH controls for a wide range of testing
High Throughput and Flexibility
- Fast sensor response time allows short test times
- Parallel testing of 6 samples at a time
- Option to test either films or packages
The OX-TRAN 2/61 uses the MOCON’s patented Coulox absolute coulometric sensor requiring no calibration which is the basis for the ASTM standard D3985.
From simple barrier films to complex packages, the Ox-Tran 2/61 is one of the most trusted instruments found in permeation laboratories around the world for testing both films and packages. It is the only instrument with 6 cell capability providing high throughput in the popular permeation range from 0.5 to 200 cc/(m2*day).
The instrument has interchangeable heads allowing testing of films, packages, or connection to remote testing cells. The easy to use operator interface can be connected to other MOCON instruments providing centralized control and monitoring of multiple instruments. It’s fully adjustable temperature, flow and RH range allows a wide range of testing.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s OX-TRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest-lasting on the market. The 2/61 offers cost-effective, versatile OTR analysis.