The OX-TRAN 1/50 analyser is designed to be easy to use and provides reliable accurate test results. It features a removable horizontal test cartridge offering easy sample preparation and an integrated control system with digital display and touch keypad.
- Reliable high sensitivity Oxygen sensor meeting ASTM D3985
- Detection levels down to 0.1 cc/(m2*day)
- Controlled humidification on both test and carrier gas
Easy to use
- Removable test cartridges allow fast easy sample preparation
- Fully automated temperature, flow and RH controls simplify testing
- Automated test method can start a test by a single press of a button
- Customize and store up to 99 pre-determined test methods
The OX-TRAN 1/50 is a low-cost unit designed for testing Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) on films from low to high barriers. Designed for both first-time users and the advanced operator this analyzer provides very accurate and repeatable test results within a wide detection range from 0.1 to 200 cc/(m2*day).
The upper detection limit can be extended to 2,000 cc/(m2*day) with the use of a 5 cm2 masking or using atmospheric oxygen in place of the normal 100% O2 (factor of 4.8).
The instrument is easy to use with features such as removable horizontal test cartridge, digital display with advisory screen prompts for operator inputs, and fully automated testing providing reliable results with minimal training. The compact footprint and integrated control system require less space than other WVTR instruments.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s OX-TRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest lasting on the market. The OX-TRAN 1/50 a the cost-effective option for laboratories looking to start in-house permeation testing.