The AQUATRAN 3 analyser is the industries most trusted WVTR instrument for high to ultrahigh-level barriers because it can measure each molecule of water vapor entering the sensor. The analyser is easy to use and offers the lowest detection levels available in the market. It features 2 independent cells with changeable horizontal test cartridges that allow a wide variety of sample sizes and types to be easily and accurately tested.
Highest Accuracy and Repeatability
- Patented AQUATRACE® sensor is the most trusted absolute Coulometric sensor on market that never need calibration
- Ultra-Low detection level down to 0.00005 g/(m2*day)
- Fully automated temperature, flow and RH controls simplify testing and provide unparalleled repeatability
- TruSeal gas flushed perimeter sealing system reduces potential environmental water vapor ingress providing accurate results
- OLED flexible displays and electronics applications that require ultra-high barriers to moisture
- High moisture barrier packages for Pharmaceutical industry
The AQUATRAN 3 analyser can test the Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR) on both films and packages from high to ultra-high barriers. It uses the MOCON’s patented long life AQUATRACE WVTR sensor which has a linear output throughout the entire measurable range. This guarantees highly accurate and repeatable results throughout it’s a wide detection range from 0.00005 to 5 g/(m2*day).
The upper detection limit can be extended with the use the reduced area film test cartridge (factor x9), or various size masking.
The analyser has industry leading features such as removable and interchangeable horizontal test cartridges, easy to use touch screen operator interface, and fully automated testing providing higher throughput in the lab.
For more than 15 years, MOCON’s AQUATRAN series have been the most trusted and longest lasting on the market. For complex multi-layered high barriers or sensitive electronics and panels, the AQUATRAN 3 is the right choice for advanced WVTR testing.