MOCON’s RACK-6™ increases throughput for testing the oxygen transmission rate through rigid packaging when used in conjunction with OX-TRAN® 2/61. It is designed to allow for rapid testing of rigid packages containing oxygen barrier and scavenger material. The RACK-6™ measures oxygen transmission rates
for as many as six rigid or flexible packages simultaneously.
The system also offers users a separate six-cell conditioning unit which enables packages to be brought to equilibrium offline before moving them to the OX-TRAN Model 2/61 for final test results. Depending on the number of RACK-6™ systems deployed, cost-effective throughput of samples can be virtually unlimited.
Using Container Transfer Units (CTU) individual packages can be moved from the conditioning Rack to the Testing Rack without loss of equilibrium.
With features like:
- Package conditioning Rack
- Container Transfer Unit (CTU)
- Quickly adaptable and retrofittable to the MOCON OX-TRAN Model 2/61
- Continually condition six packages while simultaneously testing six packages
- Add (any number of conditioning racks) to further increase throughput
- For rigid packages containing oxygen barrier and scavenger material
- Condition off-line and periodically monitor for breakthrough
- CTU allows transfer of packages in seconds to instrument testing cells
- CTU ensures no loss of equilibrium
- High throughput