The STRATOS O2/CO2 is a bench-mounted gas analyser with a blocked circuit detector. Equipped with a large touchscreen, its aesthetic appeal and the simplicity of its user interface are huge benefits for users. This measurement device has a resolution of 0.01% for O2, which is a highly competitive level of performance. The STRATOS O2/CO2 has everything required for complete traceability. This ABISS appliance is reliable, durable and highly versatile for inspecting the quality of your modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) or other inerting.
- Resolution O2: 0.01%
- Intuitive technology
- Blocked circuit detection
- Fully dematerialised traceability thanks to a universal spreadsheet
- 7 days a week remote maintenance
- Remote connection
- Automatic measurement triggering
- Air adjustment requires the full attention and skill of a supervisor, given the various environmental variables.
- In the interest of protecting your device, we would advise you to regularly replace the filters in order to avoid the product flowing back into the device.
- The flow control lets you ensure that there are no blockages with the filter of the needle, ensuring accurate measurement.
- We would recommend optimising the measurement speed depending on the target you wish to reach.
- We would advise you to regularly save the data you have collected and to secure any power supplies.
- Safety: for user protection, we would advise using the sheath incorporated into the appliance.