HS-650 Production Heat Sealer
Precise control of heat sealing process variables (temperature, pressure, and dwell time). It enables an optimal balance of material specification, packaging machine speed, and seal integrity. Accuracy and repeatability in laboratory heat seal testing is vital.
The HS-650 Production Heat Sealer provides precision digital controls for this purpose in this special version for seals up to 650mm wide.
This heat sealer has been specifically designed to seal wider packages specifically in the medical device industry. The sealing head can be constructed of stainless steel components to meet the requirements of clean room environments, otherwise normally manufactured from aluminium.
This instrument is based on the standard HSE-3 heat sealing machine and is therefore very similar to operate.
The sealing jaw is guided on each side to ensure smooth and straight movement, the lower jaw being silicone rubber is self-adjusting for alignment.
The tray support allows the product to be placed on the machine and then easily presented to the sealing jaws.
With features like:
- Precise pressure calibration of standard surface area jaw face
- Temperature, pressure and dwell time digital controllers
- Jaws constructed in aluminum and silicon with precision ground faces
- Range of jaw face surfaces including Matched Crimp and Teflon Coating
- Auto cycle feature for greater user convenience with multiple samples