Anilox inspection has traditionally required expensive, complicated, and delicate equipment, or lacking that, rough estimates with crude methods. The new Beta AniScope Anilox, Gravure & Flexo Plate Analyser solves these issues in a robust, much more affordable, easy-to-use system with impressive capabilities.
The Beta AniScope’s plan-achromatic (flat field) lenses produce superb image quality when combined with the AniScope’s system of optical filters and polarised illumination.
Unparalleled image sharpness and contrast enable the accurate determination and easy diagnosis of anilox conditions; thickened walls, dirty cells, and other common problems. The included software features on-screen measuring systems for width, length, angle, and diameter.
Fine motion controls in three dimensions give a wider field of view even at high magnification. Vertical motion on the Z-axis is automatically measured with one-micron precision and recorded directly to the system software. The Beta AniScope Anilox, Gravure & Flexo Plate Analyser sits securely on rolls as small as 2.5 inches and flat plates as well.
High-quality flexo printing requires consistent performance from all components of the system; ink, substrate, plates, anilox and more. When colour strength does not meet expectations and impression, viscosity, and the other usual suspects have been ruled out the anilox roll may be the culprit.
- Binocular and digital camera (1.3 MB) with software.
- Five Plan Achromatic microscope objectives included: 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 80x. An optional 4x objective is available for extreme coarse engravings and plates.
- Factory calibration and automatic objective identification ensure accurate measurements.
- Highest feature resolution at 80x <350nm.
- Illumination system features; colour filters, polarising filter, field iris diaphragm, aperture.
- Optional software and hardware illuminator available for Flexo Mask and Flexographic Plate Halftone Analysis (Dot area, Dot diameter, Screen ruling etc.)