Twona Artwork Management
Twona is used for creating the ideal artwork for printed packaging components, which is essential for the validity of products, especially where it comes to highly regulated & controlled industries such as for pharmaceuticals. Ensuring that it is done correctly, on time and right first time can be a challenge. Often there is pressure to produce the artwork within a set timescale to meet launch dates and if not correctly managed, errors can occur with the potential for recalls. An efficiently configured Artwork Management System can relieve you of this pressure by giving all stakeholders quick & easy access to the information they need. Schedules are met, reworks are avoided and errors don’t pass through the process.
With features like:
- Customisable workflows: Define the workflow that best fits your team with an easy Wysiwyg editor.
- Email notifications: Get notifications on your mailbox for those important milestones in your artwork processes.
- Automation engine: Get the best out of your team by automating those silly tasks: notifications, strict approval processes, tracking and many other.
- Artwork versioning: Forget about overwriting critical files, Good Manufacturing Practices is in our DNA.
- Label based archive: Define labels for your artworks based on your preferences. Filtering and retrieving is no longer a memory game.
- KPI reporting: Identify critical aspects in your workflow by means of relevant performance metrics.
- Artwork comparison: Reduce quality assurance time by means of automated artwork content and graphic comparison.
- Artwork annotation: Simplify the change requests by annotating your artworks right on your browser.