The 7i Professional Force/Torque Indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors. With exclusive Plug & TestTM technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with other Mark-10 indicators.
The 7i features an industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick- action tests. In addition to the 5i indicator’s functions, the 7i features high-speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5,000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz. The 7i Professional Force/Torque Indicator also features programmable footswitch sequencing, break detection, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. Coefficient of friction unit of measurement and a user-defined unit of measurement add flexibility for specialized applications. For productivity enhancement, the indicator also features automatic data output, data storage, and zeroing functions upon the completion of break detection, averaging external trigger, and 1st / 2nd peak detection.
The 7i interfaces with Mark-10 test stands to permit functions such as break testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and more. The included MESURTM Lite data acquisition software tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the indicator’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of full scale + sensor
- Sampling Rate: 14,000Hz
- Power: AC or rechargeable battery
- Outputs: USB, RS232, Mitutoyo, Analog, General purpose & Set Points
- Configurable Settings: Digital filters, outputs, automatic shut off, Default settings, Averaging mode, External trigger, Password protection, Keytones, Audio alarms, Backlight, Calibration
- Includes: Carrying case, USB cable, certificate of conformance